Puzzle "Castle Giebichenstein in Halle (Saale)"
Giebichenstein Castle in Halle (Saale) for jigsaw puzzles
Giebichenstein Castle sits enthroned on a rock above the Saale. Its old walls tell stories spanning many centuries. First mentioned in documents in 961, it was built in the 12th century as a bishopric and destroyed by fire 400 years later. Today there is an open-air museum on the upper castle, which offers an impressive view of the Saale. The Halle Art Academy is at home in the Unterburg. The Giebichenstein Bridge, a testament to modernism, is lined with two large sculptures by the artist and castle professor Gerhard Marcks. Cow and horse address the contrast between country and city.
- Puzzle L: 1000 pieces in a slip-on box
- 14-99 years
- Format approx. 700 x 500 mm
- Material 110 g chromo paper laminated on 1155 g puzzle cardboard
- Print 4/0 color
- Packed in a film tube and placed in a slip-on box in the format approx. 373 x 273 x 55 mm
- Box shrink-wrapped in foil
- produced by Ravensburger
Delivery time: 3-4 working days