Puzzle "Finni & Rudi in the Bergzoo Halle"
Puzzle fun with the Finnish reindeer
The two reindeer Finni & Rudi came to the Saale from Finland as a present for the 40th anniversary of the town twinning between Oulu and Halle. Well known in Halle as comic reindeer, the two have made many friends, e.g. B. little Uli, big Uli and of course the cat Mika. Together they like to visit Halle's mountain zoo, where over 1,700 animals can be seen from near and far. Some of them can be discovered on this puzzle. Pida hauskaa! That means "Have fun!" in Finnish.
- Puzzle L: 100 pieces in a slip-on box
- suitable for children from 5 years
- Format approx. 493 x 362 mm
- Material 110 g chromo paper laminated on 1155 g puzzle cardboard
- Print 4/0 color
- Packed in a film tube and placed in a slip-on box in the format approx. 335 x 231 x 37 mm
- Box shrink-wrapped in foil
- produced by Ravensburger
Delivery time: 3 – 4 working days